Example: A container full of 300 fish boxes
300 EPS (Styrofoam) boxes reduced to two plastic bags
300 EPS (Styrofoam) boxes stacked in a container
Waste handling with
The KBM Styropactor is a foam compactor and densifier. It solves the handling problems of used EPS (Styrofoam) packagings like e.g. used fish boxes.
The Styropactor is now available in 7 models to fit most purposes in e.g. a store or in the fish processing industry where WPS packagings are used. From the small "Styropactor MICRO 1-phase" back-room compactor to the "Styropactor MAXI PLUS" industrial machine.
The Styropactors are very flexible. The 1-phase models are equipped with a single-phase motor which make them ideal for use in almost any location, as you connect them to the normal electrical wall outlet. They can be used by anyone - in any location - also where only a smaller volume of EPS packaging are available.
Save money with the Styropactor
Works with wet and dry materials
- The STYROPACTORS reduce the volume of EPS parts approx. 20-40 times with wet and dry materials (also fish boxes). The STYROPACTORS are made non-corrosive and can be used in a rough environment.
- The STYROPACTORS can also be used as crusher, where the EPS material is filled into bags. To change takes 5 minutes.
- The STYROPACTORS can without any changes be used for collection in bags of any size or without bags.
- The STYROPACTORS are filled vertically. Consequently pieces of any length can be introduced.
- The STYROPACTORS are "mobile" and can be used in any supermarket, department store etc. where styrofoam (EPS) packagings appear.
- The STYROPACTORS reduce the transportation costs of waste drastically.
Video demo of the KBM Styropactor MAXI
The Styropactor MAXIThis video shows how the Styropactor MAXI is running with fish boxes of 400x800mm (16"x32") and height of 225mm (5"). The boxes are emptied and directly put into the compactor.
The Styropactor MINIThis video shows how the Styropactor MINI is running with fish boxes of 400x800mm (16"x32") and height of 225mm (5").
The STYROPACTOR MINI as compactor to reduce the volume of EPS (styrofoam) waste.
The STYROPACTOR MAXI as compactor to reduce the volume of EPS (styrofoam) waste.
The STYROPACTOR MINI as crusher filling a plastic bag.
10 fish boxes with lids - before and after compaction.
The Styropactor MINI with ramp pushing the compacted material directly into a container.
The Styropactor MAXI with ramp pushing the compacted material directly into a container.