A container full of 300 fish boxes
Save money with the Styropactor
Waste handling with KBM Styropactor
The KBM Styropactor is a foam compactor and densifier. It solves the handling problems of used EPS (Styrofoam) packagings like e.g. used fish boxes.
The Styropactor is now available in 8 models to fit most purposes in e.g. a store or in the fish processing industry where EPS packagings are used. From the small "Styropactor NANO" - also called "The STYROFOAM BUG" - back-room compactor to the "Styropactor MAXI PLUS" industrial machine.
The Styropactors are very flexible. The 1-phase models are equipped with a single-phase motor which make them ideal for use in almost any location, as you connect them to the normal electrical wall outlet. They can be used by anyone - in any location - also where only a smaller volume of EPS packaging are available.
- The STYROPACTORS reduce the volume of EPS parts approx. 30-40 times with wet and dry materials (also fish boxes). The STYROPACTORS are made non-corrosive and can be used in a rough environment.
- The STYROPACTORS can also be used as crusher, where the EPS material is filled into bags. To change takes 5 minutes.
- The STYROPACTORS can without any changes be used for collection in bags of any size or the compacted material can be stacked on a pallet.
- The STYROPACTORS are filled vertically. Consequently pieces of any length can be introduced. Except the Styropactor Nano which has a lid.
- The STYROPACTORS are "mobile" and can be used in any supermarket, department store etc. where styrofoam (EPS) packagings appear.
- The STYROPACTORS reduce the transportation costs of waste drastically.
is the newest member of the Styropactor Family.
It small design and low Price makes it usefull for any supermarket or store where EPS packagings occur.
It can be used with an optional exit-tray to stack compacted EPS on pallets.
If it is used with to fill plastic bags, it has the advantage of containing smell inside the bag. E.g. from wet used fish boxes.
Galvanized to be used in wet environments.
Leaflets (funny versions):
is the next size of the Styropactors. Opening 500mm (19.5") width.
It is small in design so that it can be used in almost anywhere where used EPS packagings are found.
The 1-phase version is easy to connect - just plug it in like a vacuum-cleaner. Usefull for dry EPS packagings.
The 3-phase version is stronger so that it can be used both for dry and wet packagings.
The Styropactor MINI has an opening of 780mm (30.7") width.
It crushes and compacts EPS packagings and other things made of EPS. The compacted material can be stacked on pallets or put directly in plastic bags.
There are 3 models.
The "MINI 1-phase" for use with dry material and single phase electrical connection (like a normal vacuum-cleaner). Same capacity as MICRO's.
The "MINI 1F 3-phase" has the same capacity as the 1-phase, but with a stronger motor so it can be used for both dry and wet eps packagings. Same capacity as MICRO's.
The "MINI 3-phase" with an even bigger motor and double capacity compared to the two other MINI's.
The Styropactor MINI
The Styropactor MAXI has an opening of 1000mm (39") in width.
It crushes and compacts EPS packagings and other things made of EPS. Both wet and dry.
The compacted material can be stacked on pallets or put directly in plastic bags.
The MAXI's are the typical machine for fish processors. They are all with 3-phase motors.
There are 2 models.
The "MAXI" for use with both wet and dry material.
The "MAXI PLUS" which is much like the MAXI, but with
more power to give 50% higher capacity.
The Styropactor MAXI
The Styropactor MAXI with ramp pushing the compacted material directly into a container.
Video demo of the KBM Styropactor MINI